Hands-Free Nursing Carrier
What it Does
The most important thing when considering the best way to nurse hands-free is adjustability. The combination of a mother’s breast size, torso length and the baby’s size and length all contribute to the challenge of finding the perfect hands-free nursing aid.
The KoalaKin® has 3 adjustable straps, to accommodate for different mom and baby sizes. Unlike a nursing sling, the KoalaKin®’s patented shoulder clasps were designed specifically to help you switch the baby’s position without having to flip the pouch, therefore making it easy to move the baby from side to side.
The KoalaKin®’s ergonomic back support straps also help eliminate shoulder, back and arm pain by evenly distributing your baby’s weight and fully supporting your little one while breastfeeding. Our product is made with 100% breathable cotton canvas and 100% soft & cuddly cotton fabrics for your baby’s maximum security and comfort.
Why You'll Love It
Moms love KoalaKin because of the freedoms it offers:
- Hands free.
Nurse while holding your baby’s tiny hand. Or enjoy the freedom to read, chat on the phone or chase after your toddler – it's all possible with the KoalaKin®!
- Stress free.
Fully-adjustable straps keep your baby safe and snug against your chest which can help with latching. And KoalaKin® stays on while you switch easily from side to side so you don’t have to disturb your little one as you would with a sling or wrap.
- Pain free.
The KoalaKin® helps distribute weight and support your baby while you nurse, keeping you both in the correct position. This reduces the stress on arms, neck and back so you can focus on the most wonderful part of breastfeeding: connecting with your little one.
Made with 100% soft, breathable cotton fabrics for your baby’s security and comfort, your KoalaKin® folds easily to fit in any diaper bag for excellent portability.
To protect your baby and yourself while wearing the KoalaKin®:, please use common sense and follow the instructions below:
- When putting the baby in the KoalaKin®, always support your little one with at least one arm until you are certain the pouch is securely snapped on.
- When standing while wearing your KoalaKin®, bend at the knees, not at the waist, and support your baby in the pouch with one hand.
- Pay attention to what your little one is doing at all times.
- Use caution when going through doorways or around corners, and ensure your baby's body and head does not stick out past your arm where it could bump against the wall or door frame.
- If you nurse in the kitchen, do not nurse your child while cooking or using hot or sharp objects.
- Keep your baby away from hot or sharp objects like stoves, heaters, and fireplaces.
Shipping and Return Information
Our Customer Service is available Mon-Fri from 9AM - 6PM.
If you are making a purchase from within Washington State, you will be charged the sales tax rate for your shipping address. Anyone outside the state of Washington is not subject to sales tax.
Your order is processed within one business day.
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. All products that leave our facility are carefully inspected & strictly checked for defects and damages prior to shipment to ensure you receive high quality merchandise.
Any damages must be reported to us within 30 days of purchase for replacement. All items returned as damaged will be thoroughly examined, and items that do not meet our return qualifications will be sent back to you at the customer's cost.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason and need to return or exchange a purchase, follow these steps:
- E-mail us at email@example.com to receive an RMA number.
- Include your name, item(s) you want to exchange (or return), reason for exchange and original order number in the RMA request. If it was a gift include the full name of the gift giver. All SALE items are final sales.
- If your item is eligible for an exchange, we will email you an RMA number that MUST be written on the outside of the returned shipment package and on the exchange form. Any returned package received without an RMA number written on the SHIPPING BOX will be returned to sender.
- Returned packages must be shipped back to us Prepaid. We do not accept COD's or third party billing for returned merchandise.
Returns and Exchanges should be sent to:
9009 NE 117th Pl
Kirkland, WA 98034
We will do our best to process your refund within 1-2 weeks of receiving your returned merchandise. However, please note that your banking institution may take an additional 2 weeks to process and post this transaction to your account.
Please allow 1 billing cycle from the time returned package is received by Mamma-Kin LLC for a refund to show on your card. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the KoalaKin® a sling?
No, the KoalaKin® is a nursing pouch. While some mothers are able to nurse their babies in slings and wraps, the KoalaKin® is built more like a soft carrier and therefore, it is easier to get your baby in the right position than a conventional sling. The KoalaKin® is designed to mimic a mother's hold while breastfeeding, ensuring optimal alignment and support for the baby.
What's the difference between a sling and the KoalaKin®?
A sling is a piece of cloth that supports an infant or toddler. The KoalaKin® is much more than a sling. It has three adjustable straps to accommodate for different mom and baby sizes. Unlike a sling, the KoalaKin®'s shoulder clasps were designed specifically to help you easily and comfortably switch the baby's position without having to take off or flip the pouch, therefore making it easy to move the baby from side to side. The KoalaKin®'s ergonomic back support straps also help eliminate shoulder, back and arm pain by evenly distributing your baby's weight across both shoulders and fully supporting your little one while nursing.
Can I nurse while standing or walking?
Yes, you can nurse sitting, standing or walking when wearing the KoalaKin®. It was designed to easily and safely support the baby's weight, affording you the flexibility of choosing how and where you want to nurse your little one. The KoalaKin® however, is NOT a carrier and therefore, should not be used as one. The safest way to carry an infant is in the upright position. Ensure you switch your baby to the upright position once your nursing session has ended.